Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Don't Know How She Does It

"I Don't Know How She Does It" B+

I have always enjoyed movies for many different reasons. Whether it be for the actors, the actresses, the story or just the exciting action scenes or dramatic and funny scenes, the movies are usually a fun time. Another thing I find sometimes fun is hearing the title of the movie in the movie. You hear that a lot in a movie called "I Don't Know How She Does It" starring Sarah Jessica Parker, Pierce Brosnan, Greg Kinnear and Kelsey Grammar. It is one of those movies that I did not expect to like not did I expect to watch, but I was pleasantly surprised. Not only was it funny and a feel good movie, but it is something I think I would watch again. It is based on a book about a mom who has trouble juggling her career as a project/financial analyst and with her husband and two kids. She is constantly having to travel to New York or Atlanta for her job and it is tough on her because she wants to spend more time with her family. She even has to leave the dinner table at Thanksgiving and go to work. It is a movie with a lot of likable characters and some that are there for mere comic relief. And surprisely enough, it is a movie where you don't get tired of virtually every character, I don't know how she does it. It is a really good movie with a nice message too.

No comments:

Post a Comment