Friday, October 1, 2010

Life As We Know It

"Life As We Know It" B+

I got the pleasure of seeing a sneak preview of "Life As We Know It" tonight for free. At first, I was not really sure as to what I would think of this movie. I will be honest, I really enjoyed it. There were some sad parts, but it was also very funny and the acting was very good too. Basically, the movie starts out with our two main stars Josh Duhamel and Katherine Heigl going on a first date that was set up by their best friends. They hate each other immediately, but are around each other a lot of their best friends and now their baby. A tragedy happens with their friends, which is sad, and the wishes for Heigl and Duhamel are to be to care for their baby, Sophie. They are skeptical at first, and they don't know anything about raising a baby, but they learn about not only that, but more about themselves and about their growing love relationship. It seems like a formulaic plot, but it is really good the way it was made. I thought the chemistry between Heigl and Duhamel was so good. You really get the impression they hate each other at first and then... Some of the lines are really funny and the supporting cast members add to the movie too. The movie is scheduled for release on October 8th, and I really think it is worth seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment