Monday, December 28, 2009

Introduction

Hi my name is Alex and one of my main hobbies is movies! I have always enjoyed reviewing movies, just like the critics do in the newspapers. I like assigning a letter grade to each movie I see. I basically see a movie and as soon as I can, I write down my likes and dislikes about it. I mostly like the movies I see, but there are some that I think could have been a lot better. Everyone has various tastes and various opinions about certain movies, genres, directors, actors and actresses. Movies are all about the story line and the specific way a director and the characters tell the story. I started out this blog with a few sample reviews I wrote when I would review movies on facebook. I hope you like this blog and the reviews! Remember, this is only my opinion on certain movies. I in now way want to discourage anyone from seeing certain movies, not do I want to force you into seeing certain movies. Have fun and enjoy the reviews!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment